5 Tips To Nail Your Networking!
Networking connects you to the people who can help you progress your career or business. It’s a two-way conversation and doesn’t need to be scary.
Follow these 5 tips to get more from your networking this Spring!
- Know what you want and why you want it - be clear about what you are asking for so that people can help you.
- Ask a curious, open question - turn the spotlight on others and be exquisitely fascinated by the people you meet.
- Nothing to say? Ask for AIR ( Advice, Insights and Recommendations on something you are working on).
- It’s not a numbers game - one or two positive conversations are far more valuable than a scattergun approach.
- Always follow up - Connect on social media, make a recommendation, send an interesting article by email or arrange another meet-up.
Networking is key leadership skill everyone can learn.
To find out more about how I can help you develop your leadership skills, contact me to schedule a chat.